Key data at a glance
HAUBEX uses a modified version of the Makro•Grip® as the workholding device. The slim design of the 5-Axis Vice and the narrow jaw width of 46 mm ensure ideal accessibility in 5-sided machining of blanks. The maximum workpiece size of approx. 80 × 75 × 70 mm is given by the height and diameter of the workholding hood. Examples of possible dimensions and a formula for their calculation can be found on the data sheet in the downloads.
Single components features:
Set Spindle + Center Piece
Benefits Makro•Grip® HAUBEX 5-Axis Vise
- Holding forces Highest holding forces at low tightening torque thanks to clamping by form-fit.
- Accessibility Jaw width 46 mm in slim design for best accessibility in 5-sided machining.
- Clamping quality High-quality and durable Makro•Grip® technology ensuring wear- and distortion-free clamping processes.
HAUBEX Automation System
HAUBEX can be used on practically any machine tool and flexibly throughout the entire production process. With the tool magazine as the storage medium, in which the workholding hood is stored together with the self-centering vise and workpiece blank and is automatically exchanged into the machine, HAUBEX manages completely without additional handling and storage systems.
- Application possibilities Can be retrofitted to almost any type of machine tool and can be ideally integrated into the production environment thanks to the elimination of additional automation elements.
- Flexibility Like any common tool, not bound to a specific machine tool and thus can be used practically throughout the entire production process.
- Cost-efficiency Significant increase in added value of in-house production even with small quantities and low investments.