Key data at a glance
The patented clamping mechanism of the zero-point device is actuated by the HAUBEX workholding hood in automated production or manually via a clamping lever, in each case by a 90° closing movement. The zero-point device is equipped with clamping studs which guarantees a fast set-up process in the Quick•Point® 96 system.
Benefits Quick•Point® HAUBEX zero-point clamping system
- Independence Mechanical operation through workholding hood without feed-through.
- Holding forces Patented clamping mechanism guarantees increased pull-in forces.
- Application variety Can be used in automated manufacturing with HAUBEX as well as in manual machining processes.
HAUBEX Automation System
HAUBEX can be used on practically any machine tool and flexibly throughout the entire production process. With the tool magazine as the storage medium, in which the workholding hood is stored together with the self-centering vise and workpiece blank and is automatically exchanged into the machine, HAUBEX manages completely without additional handling and storage systems.
- Application possibilities Can be retrofitted to almost any type of machine tool and can be ideally integrated into the production environment thanks to the elimination of additional automation elements.
- Flexibility Like any common tool, not bound to a specific machine tool and thus can be used practically throughout the entire production process.
- Cost-efficiency Significant increase in added value of in-house production even with small quantities and low investments.