Key data at a glance
Clamping studs are the connecting element between the zero-point clamping system and the clamping device and are mounted in all LANG vises, Quick•Point® risers and clamping towers, among others. In combination with the zero-point holes, they guarantee highly accurate positioning and a fast set-up process. They also allow the direct clamping of workpieces, fixtures or conventional vises.
Benefits Quick•Point® Clamping Studs
- Direct clamping When mounted to the material, clamping studs allow direct clamping in the zero-point system
- Versatility Also applicable with other fixtures or vises
- Precision Clamping studs and zero-point bores provide a highly precise fit
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.