Key data at a glance
Just like the smaller version with the Art. No. 75600, this grid plate also has predefined mounting holes for the Quick•Tower spaced at 150 x 120 mm. Thanks to its fits, it can be plugged in via bushings and aligned with high precision on the Quick•Tower.
Benefits Quick•Point® Single Plates
- Variety of versions Solutions for all types of machines and rotary tables available
- Simple Operation Easy handling thanks to the simple, mechanical functional principle
- Modifiability High degree of customisability
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.