Key data at a glance
The Quick•Tower clamping tower is a flexible clamping solution thanks to its placement options and high storage capacity, which can be used to increase the machine runtimes of horizontal machining centers enormously. Mounting and dismounting the Quick•Tower is quick and easy thanks to the integrated clamping studs. If the clamping tower is to remain permanently in the machine, direct mounting to the machine table is also possible.
Quick•Tower can be delivered with zero-point plates already equipped.
Benefits Quick•Point® Quick•Tower
- Increase of machining hours Less downtime and tool changes thanks to multiple clamping
- Storage capacity High storage capacity on a small footprint
- Set-up time savings Fast setup and dismantling in the zero-point system
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.