Key data at a glance
This grid plate is predestined for machine tables with a slot spacing of 63 mm. Due to its external dimensions of 192 x 192 mm, the operator is able to create a continuous 96 mm zero-point grid system by lining up several of these plates and placing the workholding device across the plates. Likewise, this plate can be combined with multiple grid plates, such as the 2- or 4-fold grid plate.
Benefits Quick•Point® Single Plates
- Variety of versions Solutions for all types of machines and rotary tables available
- Simple Operation Easy handling thanks to the simple, mechanical functional principle
- Modifiability High degree of customisability
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.
We will be happy to advise you individually and adapt your products for the best possible application.