Key data at a glance
5-axis risers improve accessibility in 5-sided machining and, thanks to the integrated Quick•Point® clamping studs on their underside, quickly and precisely extend the zero-point clamping system on the machine table. Vises, fixtures or workpieces are clamped directly in the robust yet handy steel system body.
Benefits Quick•Point® Risers
- Accessibility Increased accessibility for 5-axis machining
- Modularity Fast and precise expansion of the zero-point system on the machine table
- Handling Great handling characteristics thanks to low weights
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.
Learn all about the benefits and functionality of our Quick•Point® zero point clamping system.Discover now