Key data at a glance
Based on the Quick•Tower clamping tower for horizontal machining centers, the MT4 4-sided clamping tower is an alternative to multiple clamping on smaller 5-axis machines. Two Quick•Point® 52 grid plates or one Quick•Point® 52 2-fold grid plate can be mounted to each of the four side surfaces, allowing a total of eight clamping devises to be accommodated.
Benefits Quick•Point® Multi-Face Fixtures
- Increase of machining hours Less downtime and tool changes thanks to multiple clamping
- Compactness Also suitable for smaller 5-axis machine tools
- Set-up time savings Fast setup and dismantling in the zero-point system
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.