Key data at a glance
The hardened and ground twin base is ideal for the manual, 5-sided machining of workpieces with 3- or 4 axis machines, as the workpiece can be rotated together with the clamping device by 4x 90° in the zero-point holes of the twin base with repeat accuracy and process reliability.
Benefits Quick•Point® Twin Base
- Machining options 5-face machining with 3 or 4 axes
- Increase of machining hours Less downtime and tool changes thanks to multiple clamping
- Simple Operation Easy handling thanks to the simple, mechanical functional principle
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.