Key data at a glance
The special arrangement of the clamping mechanism inside the plate allows not only the insertion of mounting holes and keyways, but also an individual center hole up to Ø 80 mm, which offers a possibility for rotary joints. This zero-point plate is clamped via 2 opposite actuation screws.
Benefits Quick•Point® Single Plates
- Variety of versions Solutions for all types of machines and rotary tables available
- Simple Operation Easy handling thanks to the simple, mechanical functional principle
- Modifiability High degree of customisability
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.
We will be happy to advise you individually and adapt your products for the best possible application.
Set mounting bores according to customer's request
All of our Quick•Point®® plates with prefabricated mounting bores are also available without such. The case-hardened zero-point plates (57 HRC, 0.7 mm deep) can be modified to fit almost any machine-tool table.
Set individual keyways
As with individual mounting bores the same applies to keyways. In all plates without a prefabri-cated mounting bore pattern, keyways can be added for a proper alignment. Suitable accessori-es such as slot keys and centring studs are available on our website.