Key data at a glance
The 4-fold grid plate 52 is equipped as standard with clamping studs for the Quick•Point® 96 system and is also used as a receiver plate. This allows the operator to flexibly switch between single clamping with the large 96 mm zero-point grid and the multiple clamping of smaller components with the 52 mm zero-point grid. If the clamping studs are removed, the 4-fold grid plate 52 can be mounted directly on the machine table by inserting an individual hole pattern.
Benefits Quick•Point® Multi Plates
- Ease of operation Several zero-point positions are actuated with one tightening screw
- Expandability Continuous zero-point grid allows across 2 or 4 plates
- Utilization of space Complete utilization of the machine table with a multitude of zero-point positions
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.
We will be happy to advise you individually and adapt your products for the best possible application.
Set mounting bores according to customer's request
All of our Quick•Point®® plates with prefabricated mounting bores are also available without such. The case-hardened zero-point plates (57 HRC, 0.7 mm deep) can be modified to fit almost any machine-tool table.