Key data at a glance
The adapter plate represents the modularity and versatility of the zero point clamping system. It can be used to switch from the large 96 mm grid dimension to the small 52 mm grid dimension if the user has not only large but also small clamping devices in use. In this case, the adapter plate improves accessibility when machining small components due to the raised position of the clamping device.
Benefits Quick•Point® Adaptor Plates
- Modularity Quick change from stud pitch 96 to 52 mm
- Accessibility Increased accessibility when clamping small components
- Simple Operation Easy handling thanks to the simple, mechanical functional principle
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.
Learn all about the benefits and functionality of our Quick•Point® zero point clamping system.Discover now