Key data at a glance
The 4-fold grid plate 96 can be described as THE “base plate” of incomparable quality. And not without good reason! Thanks to the multitude of locating options, its versatility and the expansion possibilities it has to offer, it is often the first choice when users are just starting out with the zero-point clamping system. Its flexibility keeps all options open for future, perhaps still unknown applications.
Benefits Quick•Point® Multi Plates
- Ease of operation Several zero-point positions are actuated with one tightening screw
- Expandability Continuous zero-point grid allows across 2 or 4 plates
- Utilization of space Complete utilization of the machine table with a multitude of zero-point positions
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.
Learn all about the benefits and functionality of our Quick•Point® zero point clamping system.Discover now
We will be happy to advise you individually and adapt your products for the best possible application.