Key data at a glance
As an alternative to the actuation screw, the 2-fold grid plate 52 can be conveniently operated with the Quick-Lock fastener. With a 180° closing movement of the Quick•Lock lever, the clamping effect of a clamping device in the zero•point clamping system is established and released, with identical clamping and holding forces as when actuated via the screw.
Benefits Quick•Point® Quick•Lock
- Ease of operation Facilitates the clamping process with rectangular zero-point plates
- Quickness Simple 180° motion of the Quick•Lock lever
- Flexibility Can be attached to or removed from a zero-point plate at any time
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.