Key data at a glance
This riser creates additional distance to the machine table and reduces interfering contours in 5-sided machining. The round base is used together with the Quick•Point® zero point plates 45800 or 45480. In addition to this version with a total height of 100 mm, the round riser for the Quick•Point® 96 system is also available with a height of 60 mm.
Diameter bottom: 246 mm (9.69")
Height: 100 mm (3.94")
Benefits Quick•Point® Risers
- Accessibility Increased accessibility for 5-axis machining
- Modularity Fast and precise expansion of the zero-point system on the machine table
- Handling Great handling characteristics thanks to low weights
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.