Key data at a glance
With this 2-fold plate with the grid size 52 mm, two clamping positions are actuated with on screw. The multiple plate is suitable for the 3- and the 4-sided clamping tower, as well as the Quick•Tower clamping tower for horizontal machining centers. It can also be mounted as a multiple clamping solution on the customer’s own fixtures and towers.
Benefits Quick•Point® Multi Plates
- Ease of operation Several zero-point positions are actuated with one tightening screw
- Expandability Continuous zero-point grid allows across 2 or 4 plates
- Utilization of space Complete utilization of the machine table with a multitude of zero-point positions
Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System
The Quick•Point® Zero-Point Clamping System is characterized by a particularly wide range of variations and provides a solution for any machine tool. Whether round, rectangular or square in shape, for single or multiple clamping, it can be universally used in vertical and horizontal machining centers, on 3- and 5-axis tables and 4th axis rotary or trunnion systems.
- Flexibility Thanks to the wide range of variations Quick•Point® can be retrofitted to any machine tool.
- Easy operation The simple and robust mechanical principle and the small number of components ensure maximum durability with little maintenance.
- Modularity Whether changing the system size or using additional zero-point components, Quick•Point® can be supplemented and expanded as required.