Apprenticeship as a mechatronics technician (m/f/d)Download job offer
The occupational field
The term mechatronics is made up of mechanics and electronics. Mechatronics engineers work in the assembly and maintenance of machines, plants and systems for companies in the fields of mechanical and plant engineering and automation technology. Their tasks include creating complex systems from mechanical, electrical and electrotechnical assemblies and components.
The course of your training
- The apprenticeship lasts 3.5 years, but can be shortened to 3 years if you perform very well at vocational school and in the company
- In the first 1.5 years of your apprenticeship, you will acquire specialist know-how in the fields of metal, electrical and control technology in the training workshop of our cooperation partner Gebr. Heller Maschinenfabrik GmbH in Nürtingen
- In the final two years of your apprenticeship at LANG Technik, you will delve even deeper into the professional field of mechatronics and really get to grips with it as a fully-fledged member of our team. You will work in various departments, learn how to use state-of-the-art robot technology and become an expert in pneumatic and hydraulic controls for our automation systems
- After completing your training, you will have a wide range of promising opportunities in one of today's most future-oriented professions
The following applies to you
- You have a good secondary school leaving certificate or advanced technical college certificate / high school diploma
- You have a very good command of German and English
- You have a high level of technical understanding and manual dexterity
- You work carefully and precisely
- You are a team player, helpful and like to work in a solution-oriented way
What you can expect
A good start to your professional life for sure! Start your apprenticeship at a fast-growing, future-oriented company and benefit from the many advantages that await you with us.
This is us
We, LANG Technik GmbH, are a Swabian family business with currently around 150 employees and, thanks to our patented and pioneering products, one of the world's leading manufacturers in the field of clamping and automation technology.
Customers of all sizes, from one-man companies to global corporations, from a wide range of industries such as mechanical engineering, medical technology, aerospace, automotive, motorsport and many more, rely on our innovative strength and over 40 years of experience in machining production.