Welcome to the
LANG Open-House on May 31 / June 1, 2023
HIGH-FIVE for your manufacturing
Key data for the Open House 2023
When does the Open House take place?
The Open House 2023 will take place on Wednesday, May 31, 2023 and on Thursday, June 1, 2023. The event will start at 9:00 a.m. and is expected to end around 3:00 p.m.
Where does the Technology Day take place?
Which other manufacturers are participating apart from LANG Technik?
What is on the agenda at the Open House 2023?
After the official welcome at around 9:30 a.m., the Open House will start with presentations from all exhibitors. Following the lunch break, the practical part with live applications and demonstrations in the manufacturing environment will take place. In addition, all suppliers will present themselves with their own booth and will be available for your questions and open discussions.
Guest exhibitors at the Open House 2023
The top 5 presentation topics
- GÜHRING State-of-the-art solution for moldmaking - Process-reliable chip removal thanks to GühroJet cooling. Speaker: Ricardo Vieweg
- OPEN MIND TECHNOLOGIES End-to-end process chains thanks to hyperMILL® the most powerful complete CAM solution. Speaker: Dirk Lehmann
- SAVEAPP Increasing productivity in manufacturing. Speaker: Emanuel Löwen
- EVO INFORMATIONSSYSTEME How digital assistance systems and real-time data increase your productivity. Speaker: Dirk Hemscheidt
- LANG Technik The road to automated manufacturing - from planning to successful implementation. Speaker: Florian Fehrle